Sunday, August 25, 2019

Serpent Rider - Haradrim on Raptor

Random post!

I've been doing a lot of scenery and miniature painting, but with time being so tight I haven't (obviously) been posting.

One conversion I just did was on a box of Haradrim Raiders that I got (I know, I know) last Christmas - still, better late than never!

You may recall the blue dragon I painted to match my Harad colour scheme? Well, I figured that the leader of that band of Haradrim would similarly need to have something reptilian to set him apart from the others. I toyed with banners, helmets and the like but when I was cleaning up an old box of miniatures I found some sort of elf sorceress or something riding a raptor that I'd obviously got from eBay or something just because it looked cool.

Well, a hack and slash later and my Serpent Rider is more like a Raptor Rider!


Here's the front view.


And he's leading 6 more raiders through the dangerous lava fields.


I also painted up a trio of Watchers of Karna. 


I've just purchased another 6 riders and another 3 watchers so that I'll be all set for some fun battle company action when they're painted up!




No comments:

Post a Comment