Sunday, March 1, 2020

Birdie num num

We wanted to get some ravens for the dwarven battle company, but I couldn't find any good ones anywhere. Then I was watching my favourite youtube channel (Ontario Strategy Battle Game League OSBGL)and Don mentioned that the razorwing flock would work well for his Dunlending army.

I figured that they would just as well work for individual birds too. My son thought that since we are Australian that the birds should be themed more appropriately. So with a bit of painting and greenstuff we now have a magpie, hawk and cockatoo.


The cockie is for the elves...


The hawk for humans...


And the maggie for the dwarves...


So that was a fun little project for the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Took only a little effort and I think it will be the cause of many smiles!

      Delete