Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Harad Army

I finally finished my raiders and watchers of karna so put all my Harad army on the board for a happy snap or two (or ten)!

This post is just a whole lot of photos of the army, so bear with me =)


From a lower angle you can really see the height of the Mumak!


On this side we have all the normal foot soldiers.


Then there are the new raiders galloping along near the Mumak.


And the fell beast swoops over the lava near the Hasharin and Watchers.


And the blue dragon perched on the other flank.


Here I tried to get the raptor riding king more visible.


And looking down the line...


And from the other side...


So there you go, I started these guys years ago and wasn't going to have any cavalry, but then I got started on battle companies and these guys with their low defense really need the horses to help win!

I don't have any abrakhan guard, but do have some conversion ideas for them at some stage, maybe when I've finished my Far Harad battle company =)

One day I'll have to find enough time to do a bigger scale battle, I'm really pleased with how the colour scheme has matched and worked through all the miniatures. They look really nice on the table.

Just for fun (and probably not competitive, but just for ideas) here are some army lists I can do with these models:

300 Points:
Chieftain with horse and war spear accompanied by 6 raiders with war spear, 5 raiders with bow.
Chieftain accompanied by 4 warriors with spear, 4 with bow.

500 Points:
King with horse and war spear accompanied by 6 raiders with war spear, 6 with bow.
Chieftain accompanied by 12 warriors with spear.
Hasharin accompanied by 6 watchers of karna and 2 warriors with bow.

750 Points:
Chieftain with horse and war spear accompanied by 6 raiders with war spear, 2 with bow.
Hasharin accompanied by 4 watchers of karna and 8 warriors with spear.
War Mumak of Harad with Gnarled Hide, Rapelling Lines and Rocks and 12 warriors with bow.

Everything I have...
1156 Points:
King with horse and war spear accompanied by 6 raiders with war spear, 6 with bow
Hasharin accompanied by 6 watchers of karna, 7 warriors with spear, 1 warrior with banner
War Mumak with all upgrades and 12 warriors with bow
Betrayer on Fell Beast accompanied by 5 warriors with spear and 1 warrior with banner.

Note that when using the raiders I have to leave some of my miniatures off to one side to use as dismounts, hence there are more minis in the photos than in the lists.

And, of course, for just fun value you could add the dragon as a cave drake for 150 points or a dragon from 250-450 points depending on which upgrades you use!

No comments:

Post a Comment