Friday, September 27, 2013

Another Space Wolf Grey Hunter

To get through all my figures I thought I'd better do some of the more standard troops in between the more fun ones. Having said that, it's not like any of the Space Wolves are plain or boring, there are plenty of bits and bobs on them to paint. I haven't painted any other 40k minis so don't know, but looking in White Dwarf magazines I get the idea that most factions are much more straight forward! The lettering is REGIN which, I presume, is the Hunter's name.


Pack 2 markings on the shoulderpad.


I tried to do some texture/light and dark bands on the sword. Looks a bit rough up close, but isn't so bad for real.


And here's a pic of the whole army so far. As you can see, I'm slowly but surely getting through them. One pack of Grey Hunters is complete (with Wolf Guard leader), the other pack only has three more troops to go until it's done (I've already done their Wolf Guard leader too).

Of course, to depress myself I won't say how many I still have to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment