Saturday, September 15, 2018

Prison break!

The first battle company narrative mission involves breaking out one of your troop from a prison! It's supposed to be in Lake Town, but we don't have any Lake Town stuff, so it's happening in lava land.

The main scenery pieces I got from Griffin Grove (who provide Hirst Arts blocks down here in Australia) https://griffingrove.com/, you can see how I put them together in previous posts.

My son set up the board, with only a little help. We popped 14 goblins down instead of 12 Lake Town guys and got ready for some dice rolling fun.


We rolled to see who would end up in the tower, all locked up - it was Loki Lightfingers the archer!



This left me with just 5 dwarves to make the very long (with their stumpy legs) trek to the tower way off in the distance.



And the old ruins are defended by goblins as well as big pits of lava!



This was all good to go for our game tomorrow! My brother will control the goblins, then we'll swap and I'll control the goblins so he can have a go with his Harad Falcons!

No comments:

Post a Comment