Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Buhrdur and Cave Troll photos.

Finally got around to my brother's house for a game and some photos. I'll do a battle report when I get a chance, but I did remember to take pics of my newly painted guys!


Here's Buhrdur with his pets. I've ordered some more wargs and will paint a couple to be his attack wargs. Not only will it be useful for saving him from arrows but gee I think it looks awesome =)



And here's the other cave troll looking menacing =)



Here's a slightly closer view of the first pic...



And ditto on the second...




Without spoiling too much, my three cave trolls went massive toe to even massiver toe against a Mumak in our game today =)

1 comment:

  1. Cave trolls vs Mumak? I can't wait for the report!

    And we're still waiting for the Balrog vs Mumak match =D

    Nice job on the painting and theming!

    ReplyDelete